Social media advertising solutions help you reach your target audience on social media, at scale. With billions of users thronging social media every day, it is important to tap into social’s potential. We show you the best solutions for your requirements.
Let’s start with a few facts and figures to set the context:
- The number of social media users in the world in 2018 was 3.196 billion
- 75%+ users of the internet or 22% of the Earth’s population are on Facebook
- Twitter has 313 million monthly active users
To reach out to customers at scale, businesses large and small need to incorporate social media advertising into their campaign. Social media platforms have detailed and granular user information that can be leveraged to increase engagement and improve conversions. But, the tricky part is pulling data from different sources and crafting relevant and targeted messages. This produces the need for a social media advertising solution that can help you understand your customer better and create personalized experiences.
These are the top five popular social media advertising solutions for 2019:
1.Facebook for Business
Facebook is one of the most popular social media platforms across all demographics and has international appeal. By the second quarter of 2018, Facebook had 2.23 billion active users. No business would want to miss such an opportunity.
Facebook for Business is a comprehensive solution that helps you connect with your audience, with tons of features like:
- Facebook Ads and Facebook Pages to create brand awareness.
- Facebook Messenger for customer support and service.
- Setting marketing goals for outreach, engagement, and conversions. (These goals can be tested against reach, views, likes, app installs, clicks, lead generation, posts, shares, store visits, online sales and much more.)
- Design creative ads.
- Ads Manager to manage, organize, and measure ad performance. (It also offers insights so that you can make better decisions about ad optimization and customize your strategy.)
- Enhance experiences with slideshows, videos, and Instagram Stories.
- Canvas tool for carving ‘Instant Experiences’ on Instagram.
According to statistics, 36% of Americans aged between 18 and 29, evenly split by gender, and likely to be affluent, use Twitter. If your target audiences are global Millennials and post-Millennials, Twitter is an essential platform to include in your advertising strategy.
You can use the Twitter Ads solution to:
- Reach out to your customers and prospects.
- Increase customer engagement and followers.
- Track your tweets to measure engagement and follower base.
- Create relevant messages by targeting the ‘right audience’. Twitter Ads lets you select your audience based on interest, location, device, gender. It also helps optimize relevance by targeting keywords in people’s tweets.
- Add flexibility to your campaign by adjusting budgets, monitoring ‘Promoted Tweets’ for likes, retweets, clicks, or replies and only pay for actual engagement.
3.LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
LinkedIn is a social network for professionals. LinkedIn boasts of hosting 575 million professionals in their system, 80% of whom drive business decisions. LinkedIn offers a marketing and advertising solution to surface relevant content for quality prospects.
With LinkedIn Marketing Solutions you can:
- Create a free company page to create awareness
- Create a variety of ads to reach out to the professionals on the network:
- Feed or Native Ads that appear in the LinkedIn feed
- Message Ads – personalized and targeted messages
- Text Ads for your PPC (Pay per Click) or CPM (Cost per Mille) campaigns
- Organize, create, measure, and optimize your campaigns using Campaign Manager. It offers you analytics on your ad spends, impressions or clicks, metrics on CPM, CPC (Cost per Click), and the performance of various ads on a per campaign basis.
AdRoll is a complete solution that helps you reach your customers on various social media platforms and other places as well. It integrates with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Yahoo, Google, etc. to name a few. If your target audience is an online shopper across channels and platforms, AdRoll is a good solution for you.
What’s on offer?
- Cross-channel advertising: You can orchestrate display, social, and email advertising to boost awareness and engagement.
- Attribution: Since AdRoll helps to market across channels, they also help marketers understand how the customers shops, which marketing activities (or a combination) lead to maximum sales and understand the customer journey through various touchpoints. You can even set attribution rules to uncover hidden opportunities and adjust campaigns according to performance.
- Personalization: They use artificial intelligence tools to understand the customer journey and make recommendations based on their behavior.
- Analytics: Apart from attribution tools, AdRoll offers analytics to give you insights on campaign-wide performance, channel performance, top purchase paths, ad spend and much more.
- Tool Integration: AdRoll also lets you integrate with a variety of tools, e-commerce stores, marketing platforms, and reporting tools to create a customized shopper experience.
Sprinklr is an integrated platform that helps you manage your content and campaigns, create personalized ads, and reach, engage and listen to your customers at scale.
The platform offers a variety of solutions:
Advertising Cloud helps you tap the customer journey to reach out to your target audience and create relevant experiences for them. Different teams can collaborate and pull data from various platforms to analyze and take advantage of insights.
·Social Cloud helps to optimally utilize the value of social channels to create intuitive, personal and human experiences at scale. You can gather data from various social platforms to glean insights using 400 built-in metrics and 200 built-in dimensions. You can hear the voice of your customers, track topics and influencers, and be informed about how customers engage with your brand on social channels.
·Marketing Cloud helps you collaborate with different teams on campaigns. You have a global, cross-channel view of all communications with prospects and customers.